Law Week Colorado is the state’s only newspaper published specifically for lawyers, law firms, corporate counsel, and the judiciary. Written and edited by award-winning journalists who have credibility in the legal marketplace, Law Week Colorado is the paper of record for Denver’s 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
The online version, LawWeekOnline.com, is the state’s leading independent portal for legal news and information, pushing daily e-mail bulletins and Twitter alerts to thousands of subscribers. Visitors also benefit from content selected from the Law Week newspaper, original web-only stories and video, as well as useful links to similar publications.
Thoughtful and informative, readers respect the independent voice of Law Week Colorado and LawWeekOnline.com and consider it an essential tool in successful business/client development.
Advertising in Law Week Colorado and on LawWeekOnline.com provides a targeted and economical way to promote your company’s brand awareness, image or message. Our sponsorship opportunities afford access to key decision makers in the industry. Personalized account management and customized design services make the advertising experience simple and rewarding.
- Each week, Law Week Colorado is distributed to over 1,500 corporate counsel and district judges within the state.
- Law Week Colorado is read by over 15,000 readers weekly
- We reach the top 200 firms in Colorado
- LawWeekOnline.com averages 22,000 visitors a month
- Our daily e-news is distributed to over 1,000 subscribers a day
- 94% of readers believe Law Week is relevant to their profession